This objective can only be attained when our products and services will always meet the quality requirements and expectations of our customers.
It is our aim to commit all areas of the company to provide the best quality possible.
This means to us:
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies
- Employee qualification and training
- Continuous improvement and optimisation of the QM system and the operational processes
- Preventive measures to avoid errors
These measures are intended to lower costs with increasing levels of quality.
Derived from the above, the employees of Somack Fertigungstechnik GmbH follow these quality principles:
- The requirements of our customer have top priority and are the basis for every product- or service-related activity
- We define quality as the conformance of specification and realisation
- Every employee is responsible for the quality of work within the framework of their task description
- Individual control is one focus of our inspection activities
- Our products will not leave the premises before it has not been proven that they meet the specifications
The quality policy and the quality assurance manual and corresponding instructions are binding for Somack Fertigungstechnik GmbH and hereby are put in force.